Friday, May 15, 2009

23 Days & Counting!!!! Well, actually 22 days and 23 hours...


But who's really keeping up?! ha ha :)


I had my 2nd ever bridal shower yesterday. My work family (Reeves-Sain) threw me a shower, and it was awesome! Best food ever! Thanks to everyone for that! I got some great stuff! They are sooo nice and very loving and giving! My bridesmaid, Jessica, wrote everything down for me and I greatly appreciate her for doing that for me! Tomorrow, our church is throwing us our own shower, and I can't wait! I love having showers they are SO fun! :)


I think about the ONLY thing Matt & I are lacking for the wedding are rental chairs for the actual wedding. There are several places in Middle Tennessee to get them, they are just greatly overpriced! So, we've been bargain searching! ha ha I think Matt's decided on the place, though, so that's GOOD!
I ordered my flowers about a week ago, and they SHOULD get here the Friday before the wedding. I'm sooo excited, they are soo pretty and can't wait to see them! I just hope they come in on time so we can get everything put together! My mom has been working on some simple center pieces for the reception and the table linens. Our favors came in yesterday, so that was awesome!!! I'm not telling what they are... but I hope everyone will like them! They are cute! :D We will start filling our favor boxes probably next week. Not sure if I said the last time I blogged, but my wedding dress came in a couple weeks ago, so that's in my possession! YAYY!!! It's SO pretty.... :)

I think I'm getting pretty excited about this big event! ha ha... It's been very stressful for me, but things are winding down as it seems, so hopefully I've done all I can except walk down that aisle with my Grandfather!!!! :D <3>
Matt has been GREAT throughout this whole process, and I'm just so blessed to have him in my life and to be my husband! He is just really amazing to me, and I can't wait to be his wife!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You should be excited! Your big day is coming up very soon!

    ReplyDelete