Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hmm.... 19 days....

Wow, 2 weeks and 5 days.... and I'm going to be MARRIED! I can't wait! Especially for DISNEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I'm still having trouble with finding the right shoes... if all else fails... I'm going BAREFOOT! haha :) It will need to be hemmed though basically any route I take unless I decide to kill myself with some CRAZY heels... but all is good. I'm not stressed about it. :)

I just want to say, that I have THE BEST people in my life!!!! We have gotten such great gifts/advice from everyone and I am sooo blessed to have them (you) in my life! I couldn't ask for a greater group of friends and family. You have all gone above and beyond for us, and you really should'nt have. But we DO APPRECIATE each and every thing you have given us! You do not even know how much it means to us. A LOT!!!! I cannot wait to see everyone at the wedding!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!!! :D

WE LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment