Monday, December 31, 2012

*2012*

What have Matt & I gotten into in 2012, you ask?
Well, I'll tell ya! :)

January:
Matt & I have been together for 6 years!

We went on an amazing 5-day cruise to the Bahamas with some friends & it was awesome!! (We plan on doing that again!) By far one of the best experiences I've ever had. We were on Carnival's Fantasy & it was an awesome boat! Fun all the time & cute little towel animals. The food & drinks were pretty amazing! We loved our waiter! I almost got attacked by seagulls, but other than that, it was awesome! Freeport wasn't as fabulous as Nassau was, so I would recommend Nassau over Freeport. Much more to do there. :)

Before we went on the cruise, we spent the night on the town in Charleston. I can't wait to go back! It's an amazing city.

A few birthday's were in January, but other than that, no noteworthy events.

February:
I turned.... *gulp*.... 25.
It was a hard age for me, for whatever reason. But I got through it. And it's been pretty okay. Better than I thought.
Bella turned 3 on my birthday, as well! :)
This was a Leap Year.

March:
I'm pretty sure I went of my birth control this month (I know you don't care) due to complications with side effects I did not enjoy.
We went to Tunica with my mom & stepdad for his mom's birthday. We had Paula Deen's for the first time & it was SO good!
I received my ever wonderful, first iPhone!
Started a job at Dollar Mart Plus as a Cashier.


April:
Grandma gave us some scares with her health due to some medicine that was supposed to be helping her.

May:
Mother's day was especially special this year.

June:
Matt & I celebrated 3 years of marriage.
My grandparent's celebrated 54 years of marriage
Matt turned 27.

July:
It was hot.
I can't think of anything significant that happened... lol

August:
Smokie turned 3!!!
I quit my job at Dollar Mart

September:
I made the plunge & started selling Scentsy! I'm SO super excited about it!

October:
I began working at Bear Glen Championship putting course
Matt had his first week training in Louisville for Management with Kroger & I got to go with him. We saw our nephews, his brother & sister-in-law

November:
I got promoted to Certified Consultant selling Scentsy! AWESOME!
Thanksgiving was filled will lots of family! <3 December:
Starr had baby Aubrey Sophia on December 13th @ 11:05 p.m.!
We had a wonderful Christmas.
We got to see our sweet friends, Jon & Lacey Bell & have an awesome dinner with them! :)


Hopefully, 2013 will bring SO much more excitement, happiness & love!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment